Reporting to: General Manager & Ops Director
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £26 – £28k, TIPS, FAMILY DINNER AND DISCOUNTS IN ALL VENUES
Who are we?
The East London Pub Co was founded in 2014. Our mission is to produce character rich spaces build on traditional Values offering a modern-day pub experience
We have nothing but passion for Hospitality & creating the best drinking holes in some of the best parts of London
‘Masters of the good times’
Why work for us?
• A chance to join a growing & exciting company
• An opportunity to grow & develop your own skill set with training in house
• Career progression
• Company incentives & perks
• 20% off drink in all venues
• 50% off food in all venues
• Free soft drinks during shift
• Lots of Banter
The Ten Bells is an East End institution, the most iconic pub and a favourite with locals and tourist from all over the world.
Ten Bells opened in 1666 and is still going strong as London’s top East End Boozer.
Situated on commercial street at the back of Spitalfields market, we attract guests from all over.
Serving incredible beer, creating the best atmosphere and delivering true hospitality
We are looking for an experienced Bar Manager who has nothing but passion for pubs, people, history and beer. The role is incredibly important to the pub and comes with great responsibility
Ideal Bar Manager will have exceptional knowledge in beers, trained to a high end in cellare management, is a genius with stocks and GP’s
• Exceptional recruitment & training of team
• Understanding of all compliance, health & safety
• Have relationships with brands
• Creative mind always searching for the next cocktail design
• High standards, customer service & delivery
• Motivate and inspire those around them
• Experience in stock and cellar management
• Wishes to grow and develop their career
If you would like to be considered for the role of Bar Manager, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Bar Manager eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position